2019 Joint State Convention : RESERVATIONS
CRRC has not contracted with any airline carrier for this convention. For those of you who will be flying, the hotel is located about 35 minutes from the San Diego Airport, and two hours from LAX.
Four-star award-winning Rancho Bernardo Inn is set on 297 acres in weather-perfect San Diego. It features luxurious accommodations, an array of recreational happenings and gracious, personal service. The property features three heated outdoor pools, seven hydro spas, a fitness center and jogging trails. Close to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, San Diego Zoo, Legoland, SeaWorld, and the beach, there's truly something for everyone.
To take a tour of the property, click here.
Following are the details you need to know to make your hotel reservation:
- Rooms have been blocked beginning Tuesday, June 18 through Saturday, June 22.
- Group rates are for guest rooms at $249/night, plus taxes and fees.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy. A charge of $40 will be added for each additional person sharing a triple or quad room occupancy. Children 17 years and under may share the same room with parents at no additional charge.
- There is a $15.00 fee per night for each vehicle self or valet parked at the facility.
- Individual gratuities are at your discretion. Suggested gratuity is $2 per room per day for Housekeeping, and $5 per trip for bell services.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm and check-out time on the day of departure is 11:00 am. Due to high occupancy levels on weekends, an early check-in is difficult. If it is imperative that you check-in prior to 4:00 pm, it is highly advised that you reserve your room the night before.
- Guest room cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival to receive a full refund. Any cancellation made within 72 hours of arrival will result in the charge of one night’s room and tax.
- Group room rates are valid 4 days Pre and Post official program dates, subject to availability, until the cut-off date of May 17.
All reservations must be made by May 17 in order to receive the group rate. You have two choices to make your reservations:
- Click here to visit Rancho Bernardo Inn CRRC reservation page. If you are interested in room upgrades, you will need to call the reservation department for information and to book those options - see next bullet for how to make that call.
- Call the Rancho Bernardo Inn reservation department at 844-226-8262. Be sure to reference the group name CALIFORNIA REFUSE RECYCLING COUNCIL to access our discounted rates.